Daily Archives: August 19, 2011
You won’t catch Rachel MadCow chewing on this one. Nor will you hear a peep out of Sharpton, who makes more mistakes than the three Stooges on the hot seat tackling this fish. But I ask YOU the taxpayer: who else could have authorized Fast and Furious to put guns in the hands of more Mexicans? Only the top brass could have done this debacle. Only they are capable and culpable of such deviant behavior. I knew Holder was a rat when I saw him and now the truth will out. He and Obama claim to know nothing of the 1500 guns that were sold and put in the hands of Mexicans for tracing back to the states to see who the straw people were. Who the hell cares who the straw folks are? Why put more free weapons in the hands of criminals who have used the arms to kill americans and law enforcement?
What an idiot if Eric did this with Obama’s approval they will both get swept out of office in 2012.
- Obama’s Watergate: More Fast and Furious Guns Found at 11 Crime Scenes (usapartisan.com)
- Fast and Furious: Obama Administration linked to no less than 11 Violent Crimes (yourdaddy.net)
- Eric Holder’s Fast and Furious Cover-up (socyberty.com)
- Video: Senator Cornyn Blasts Holder On O’Reilly; 12 Violent Crime Scenes In The US Connected To Fast and Furious (nicedeb.wordpress.com)
Below is the comment one of my readers just posted. I think we should read it and spread the bad news. Backdoor amnesty is in the work for more than 10 million illegals and counting. If they say the number is 11 million I bet it’s double that. Here’s my take: we could become a third world country sooner than we think. I am not an activist but it seems I will have to become one. Jobs have gone overseas and Mexican illegals have come pouring over the borders in the past ten to twenty years. I had been hearing that Obama had been deporting more illegals than Bush but now what happened? This turning point could spell bad news. What bothers me is that Mexicans don’t like blacks but black politicians love them and don’t or won’t speak out against this crap. They keep hollering it’s all about civil rights. While they are shouting civil rights for illegals and their huge broods, it will be curtains for citizens who have been here for centuries.
ANOTHER BACKDOOR AMNESTY! THE 8th AMNESTY FORCED UPON TAXPAYERS BY AN INCOMPETENT PRESIDENT.
WHEN IS OUR GOVERNMENT GOING TO RETURN TO THE WISHES OF ALL US TAXPAYERS?
The Administration has come under scrutiny from the open border groups and the radical organization of La Raza for its record number of deportations, despite its strategy of focusing on only criminal illegal aliens. LA Raza mantra is to occupy the South West, which is selling lies to its own people. The British King tried to intimidate the colonists, which turned into a bloodbath on both sides. Still, half of last year’s 400,000 deported illegal aliens had not been convicted of a crime other than entering the country illegally. But several states, including Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, and Arizona, have increased efforts to arrest individuals in the country illegally. I REPEAT–WHY IS IT NOT A FELONY, FOR ENTERING A SOVEREIGN NATION LIKE MOST FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS?
“The Obama administration should enforce immigration laws, not look for ways to ignore them,” stated Rep. Lamar Smith (R-Texas), head of the House Judiciary Committee.
1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986 Simpson-Mazzoli Act: A blanket amnesty for some 2.7 million illegal aliens. Eventually this amnesty was processed, the total number added up to 6 million and that’s without the CHAIN MIGRATION of family members; that taxpayers are still paying for, when the original sponsor dropped out and left the Mothers and fathers, some siblings who live off the taxpayers dime. Read the total impact of the IRCA law at
2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens. 3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994. 4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America. 5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti.
6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens. 7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens. 8. Obama’s Amnesty of 2011, allowing 300.000 illegal aliens who could be eligible to receive work permits if their deportation is postponed through the Obama Administration’s new policy. Yesterday, the Administration announced that the Department of Homeland Security will appraise all deportation cases on a case-by-case basis and only deport illegal aliens who have been convicted of crimes. All these underground amnesties brought into the country millions of more family members through CHAIN MIGRATION LAWS.
This is costing citizens and legal residents 113 billion dollars annually, for welfare programs, education for children and of course health care. It should be drilled into America’s brain, that all these services are free, as most of illegal aliens today are ECONOMIC, as the initial sponsor or his family entourage never paid enough into the Federal or State general funds.
Farmers and Agriculture who are complaining to their State Representatives and Congress about not enough workers, are financially abusive to taxpayers as the illegal alien laborers only get paid wages, but his children get free education and the family that are uninsured have no choice but to head for a free clinic or take their seats in a hospital waiting room, with no expense to the farmer himself. Once again it all falls on the shoulders of the US taxpayer.
Then every year, over a million legal immigrants arrive in America, given visas to work. Hundreds of these immigrants are highly skilled with professional references. But many are low skilled and enter the work market, which is already bulging with jobless Americans. This is the fault of Congress, not just the Obama administration. These visas are pressed through the labor department by disingenuous business owners to chop American and permanent resident wages, to substitute them with new immigrants who receive no benefits and less dollars for their employment.
THE COURTS HAVE FORCED US TO SUBSIDIZE ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THEIR FAMILIES. You cannot as a citizen-resident leave the emergency rooms of hospitals, without leaving your Drivers License number and Social Security number. Perhaps you don’t realize it, but you are paying for illegal immigrant treatments, the education for their children, their instant citizenship baby, so they receive free natal care, before and after birth. You are hounded by debt collectors. These illegal aliens are sinking the entitlement ship for Americans. Most of these forced laws are fund-less mandates on all of us, enveloping this country in President Obama’s agenda of transforming our nation into a socialist society; where everything is free, to those who don’t want to work and millions of economic illegal aliens.
Often referred to as Comprehensive Immigration Reform, pro-amnesty groups seek to offer legal permanent residence to illegal aliens. Comprehensive Immigration Reform bills were introduced in Congress in both 2006 and 2007. In 2006, separate versions were passed in the Senate and House, but an agreement was never reached in conference committee. In 2007, a version in the Senate proposed by Senators John McCain and Ted Kennedy with support from Pres. Bush failed to reach a cloture vote. The grassroots effort from NumbersUSA, FAIR, CIS members, along with millions of voters was a major reason why the amnesty failed. During the 2008 campaign, Pres. Obama offered support for amnesty, and with an overwhelming majority of supporters in the House and Senate, but it failed to pass. President Obama looking for future votes to appease foreign nationals used his executive order to interfere with deportations as of yesterday.
Yet another deficiency of immigration enforcement is Senator Harry Reid’s State of Nevada. With an extremely large population of illegal aliens in the Silver State, officials say the lack of enforcing immigration laws is making a bad situation even worse. The University Medical Center in Las Vegas had to face a $70 million budgetary shortfall in 2010. Today the dollar figure is sure to be much higher. A report by the Las Vegas Review-Journal found that illegal aliens receiving dialysis treatment was costing the hospital more than $2 million per month. Nevada taxpayers are forced to pay for these circumstances that the report says “continues to worsen.” Casino’s have an abundant of illegal nationals, and the residents who are looking for jobs want E-Verify and “Secure Communities” mandatory throughout Reid’s state. The Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) just announced a study that found illegal foreigner’s expenditures cost Nevada $630 million annually. The state is looking in the face of big budget deficit. Its unemployment is over 9%. Nevada voters are growing restless and will develop into more trouble for Sen. Reid’s privileged measures for illegal workers and the companies that hire them.
The Zogby poll conducted among likely Nevada voters in late January found that:
• 77.7% of Nevada voters wanted E-Verify protections included in the stimulus bill.
• Nevada voters oppose amnesty (54.5% to 33.9%) for illegal aliens, an idea promoted by Sen. Reid.
• 76.5% of Nevada voters believe illegal immigration has a negative impact on the state budget.
Voters’ perceptions of the brunt of illegal immigration on Nevada are rooted in reality, found in a new cost study by FAIR. The Costs of Illegal Immigration to Nevadans finds that taxpayers bear a $630 million annual burden as a result of illegal immigration, or about $763 per native-headed household in the state. The report finds that Nevadans spend:
• $515 million a year to educate the children of illegal aliens.
• $85 million a year on non-reimbursed health care for illegal aliens.
• $31 million a year to incarcerate criminal illegal aliens.
THIS IS JUST ONE US STATE, WITH CALIFORNIA HEAVILY IN DEBT BY THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE BORDER. HOWEVER, 40 PERCENT ARRIVED HERE BY PLANE WITH NO REAL WAY OF TRACKING THEIR MOVEMENTS. ONLY GEORGIA, ALABAMA CAN REST A LITTLE EASIER AS THEY ENACTED OF IMMIGRATION LAWS, THAT WILL DRIVE ECONOMIC ILLEGAL ALIENS IN LESS PROTECTED STATES. SOON YOU WILL OBSERVE UNDEFENDED STATES WITH NO MANDATORY E-VERIFY OR “SECURE COMMUNITIES” DEFICITS SPIRAL UPWARDS IN THE FUTURE YEARS.
President Obama must go, as he might eventually decide to sign an executive order for all the 20 Million plus illegal aliens squatting in this country. He is doesn’t conforms to the “Rule of Law” and the US Constitution as it is written. This man seems unconcerned with the interests of 9.5 nationwide percent Americans out of a job; even though it’s estimated 8 million illegal aliens have been hired in replacement for citizens and legal residents. If you want a better future without the antics of Obama’s Leftist pro-illegal immigrant organizations, you better think about joining the TEA PARTY. Most of the Republican candidates will follow the establishment rules; not Michele Bachman, Palin or Herman Cain. After reading Ron Paul’s book, he is more pro-amnesty, than for deporting illegal immigrants, so he gets a (F) in NumbersUSA slide rule. Michelle Bachmann will protect and defend America from the illegal immigrant invaders.
The cost is killing these nation Public services and has aided partially in the proverbial debt ceiling controversy. This country must use the “Point System” as European governments have implemented. Bring to America the highest stratum of skilled workers. No taxpayer should have to be forced to pay for other countries desperate, specially the family members who are sponsored. CHAIN MIGRATION ends up a taxpayers nightmare, as the majority of these people ends up in the welfare programs. The old, sick and mentally sick are discarded and live in poverty on Supplementary Social security or other programs, which become our burden. Call your representative at the State or federal and bombard the switchboard in Washington at 202-224-3121.
A voter regis¬tration card or Absentee Ballot is an effortlessly obtainable document, as they are routinely issued without any checking of identi¬fication or found in Drivers License Bureau or Post Offices. Absentee Ballots are easy to obtain and very easy to use in fraudulent purposes to vote. Because of the dire consequences involved in the historic Presidential election, Americans must have some guarantee that non-citizens do not vote in this significant elections.
MY EARLIER BLOGS:
No Copyright. Distribute Freely.
- Arizona Governor Slams DHS Decision To Review Immigration Cases (huffingtonpost.com)
- Backdoor Amnesty ??? (2012patriot.wordpress.com)
- Just call him President Amnesty! (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Brewer: Obama plan is ‘backdoor amnesty’ (politico.com)
- Republicans accuse Obama of ‘blatant attempt’ at amnesty (thehill.com)
- Obama to Halt Deportation of Illegal Aliens (onemorecup.wordpress.com)
I always turned the channel quickly everytime I heard Ed Shultz because he is just another MSNBC shill. He has been suspended but will he be fired?
Schultz rails that when Perry states that a “Black Cloud” hangs over America, Perry means President Obama. So there is no confusion, Schultz starts his piece talking about the overt racism in the United States:
I think there’s an element of racism every time people claim the first black President doesn’t love this country. Perry comes from the radical country club that loves to remind white America President Obama is other; not like you. Perry also wants you to know that he is pro-business.
We will set aside Schultz’ inane attack on Capitalism, and focus on his primary lie. This meme, put forth by other key Racers like Janeane Garofalo, Al Sharpton and Keith Olbermann, is not based on reality or truth. Rather, Racers push the meme solely as an attack vehicle, designed to engage class warfare and intimidate the target. In this case, the target is the biggest threat to Obama’s re-election chances to date: Governor Rick Perry.
However, Schultz and his team at MSNBC lied. The video, when played in its entirety, clearly shows that the “Black Cloud” Perry is talking about is the debt, not Obama.
- I Met Rick Perry in Iowa, and Defended Him Today (tbladel.wordpress.com)
- Ed Shultz Warns Obama: If You Cut Social Security You Will Be A One Term President (thenewspundit.com)
The United States is going to review 300,000 files of those currently in deportation proceedings as alleged illegal immigrants, as well as all future cases, to determine whether the individuals at issue qualify for a reprieve under a new federal policy announced by the White House yesterday.
While it isn’t clear exactly how the policy will be applied, it appears that those without criminal records, especially individuals who were brought to this country as children and now aren’t properly documented, likely could qualify for a reprieve that would allow them to study and even work in the U.S., according to the Palm Beach Post and the Wall Street Journal (sub. req.).
The Post reports that only so-called priority offenders will now be pursued, according to what White House officials said at a conference call yesterday. That group includes individuals who are deemed to be a national security threat; gang members and people who have committed serious crimes; and repeat immigration offenders and those who recently entered this country illegally.
There seems to be a bunch of stories along these lines but it makes me think that maybe just maybe the government will make all immigration legal and just say to hell with it we don’t have the money to f*ck with you illegals here stealing jobs. Therefore the people can blame you all and not us for no freaking jobs.
- Obama Administration Suspends Many Illegal Immigrant Deportations (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Illegal immigrants may be able to stay in US (abclocal.go.com)
- Obama Administration Halts Deportations of Some Illegal Immigrants – But Deportations of the Legally Married Spouses of American Citizens Continue (slog.thestranger.com)
- US to review 300,000 deportation cases (bbc.co.uk)