Monthly Archives: January 2012
Mitt is expected to speak shortly after being declared the winner of the Florida primary. Does he have 15 million to spend in every state he competes in ?
- Early Voting Gives Romney a 21-Point Lead in Florida (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Final poll: Early voting gives Romney a leg up in Florida (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- LOOK: Real-Time Map Of Florida Primary Results (huffingtonpost.com)
Recall that this man Mitt has been running for president for like 8 years. Has only won ONE election in a state he was not born in! Where is this man from? He was born in Mexico but ain’t Mexican and thought his family was from Utah but he ends up in Boston, Mass running for senate (defeated) and Gov one term and now president. Will the GOP give it to him out of pity?
Mitt Romney has spent 15 million to defeat Newt Gingrich in Florida because it is a winner take all primary. That’s too bad that anyone has to spend that kind of money and those types of negative ads to drop the other contender.
Florida is not the end. It seems so because of all the delegates. If Newt does not have the money then how can he go on. Only in America would you get a Mitt v Newt strange first names.
There are excerpts at this site but it is also for sale for 500K.
members to Japan.
“He fell face down in back seat of his car, blood was on his head, Mrs. Kennedy cried ‘Oh no’ and tried to hold up his head.”
Elsewhere on the never-before-heard transmissions, newly-sworn in President Johnson and his wife, Ladybird, try to console Kennedy’s mother.
“Gonna put Mrs. Rose Kennedy on the line now,” a voice is heard saying.
“I wish to God there was something that I could do,” Johnson says. “And I wanted to tell you that we are grieving with you.”
Thank you very much,” Rose Kennedy replies. “Thank you very much. I know you loved Jack. And he loved you.”
Then Johnson’s wife, Ladybird, comes on the line.
“Mrs. Kennedy,” she says. “We just wanted to — we feel like we’ve lost…”
“Thank you very much,” Rose Kennedy replies.
This is interesting because His mother NEVER said that she loved her son but that she knew they loved him! Can’t win for losing with a mother like that.
- Chilling new audio tape from day JFK shot (cbsnews.com)
- New JFK Tapes Released by Kennedy Library (heloise8.wordpress.com)
- Clips From Last Night: Douglas Brinkley and Nathan Raab discuss the revealing new JFK tape (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Newly discovered JFK assassination tapes made public (thehill.com)
- Kennedy house donated (politico.com)
Perhaps you have not noted how the market is tied to GDP and how well the economy doubling is directly tied to investors buying oil futures or long on oil because the economy is goinggangbusters. So if you have money in the market as I do you will benefit from the bull market.
If gas and oil drop it will happen onlyof there is a known glut of refined oil.
The Help wins big at SAG awards I told you so. Lots of black women didn’t like the idea but I predicted they would not be forgotten at awards season. The cast of the help won best cast award from SAG.
- SAG Best Actress Nominees: Who Are You Rooting For? (news.instyle.com)
- SAG Awards 2012: Octavia Spencer, Christopher Plummer score early honors – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- SAG Awards 2012: “Harry Potter” scores early honor – CBS News (cbsnews.com)
- SAG Awards: Actors honor actors (cbsnews.com)
I nearly forgot that the Screen Actors Guild awards are tonight. Only the actors are awarded and not the films. It will be interesting to see if any black people win this year.
In this year of the Chinese dragon, which is supposed to be the best year to be born in, we find the name of Soros continually rearing its ugly head among conservatives who blast Obama for the monies that this Hungarian orthodox Jew has donated to getting him elected president. On the other hand we have the Koch brothers who are the benefactors of the conservative party.
The Soros bio from wikipedia is interesting because he has been painted as a Nazi traitor to his Jewish race during the Holocaust. He worked as a child handing out notices to other Jews that they were to be deported. The Jews were lawyers in Germany who were deported and burned in the ovens of the death camps.
His biggest claim to fame is that he broke the British bank by shorting the pound and making billions of dollars. He is a billionaire many times over yet he came from nothing. How do they do it? For one the family and George changed the familiy name to Soros due to the anti semitism growing in Europe and then there are the lucky breaks.
- Why has the U.S. Government failed to deport George Soros to France where he has been convicted of insider trading? (dancingczars.wordpress.com)
- The Jewish People vs George Soros (middleeastatemporal.wordpress.com)
- George Soros: Austerity, Rioting, Class War, and Repression Ahead for America (thedirtylowdown.wordpress.com)
- George Soros Predicts! (privatewealthbuildingassociation.wordpress.com)
- Komisarjevsky Formally Sentenced To Death In Cheshire Home Invasion (newyork.cbslocal.com)
- Komisarjevsky to be Sentenced Today in New Haven (connecticut.cbslocal.com)
Scorpions for Breakfast: My Fight Against Special Interests, Liberal Media, and Cynical Politicos to Secure America's Border
This book has moved up to #20 on Amazon
Jan Brewer gov of AZ met Obama with a wagging finger over his take on her book “Scorpions for Breakfast” where he said that she mischaracterized their meeting. She tried to give him a letter and he begins talking about this to her. And he even walked away while she was still talking. Is Obama “thin skinned” yeah maybe but what she did was not appropriate for her office and it seems to disrespect the office.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this kind of dustup before in public. Shame on Brewer for promoting her book which moved up the ladder when this photo went public.
- Why Can’t Barack Obama and Jan Brewer Just Get Along? [Jan Brewer] (gawker.com)
- Obama Has Heated Argument With Az Gov Jan Brewer (usamericanfreedom.com)
Everybody knows that only Charlton Heston could play Moses. But the epic is in the works by director Steven Speilburg. Despite often being overlooked for best director by Hollywood he like Spike Lee keeps churning out the flics.
Steven Spielberg is near to etching in stone with Warner Bros on that biopic portraying the Jewish leader as the warrior to beat all warriors. With a working title of Gods And Kings, what’s envisioned is “a movie like a Braveheart-ish version of the Moses story,” an insider tells us. “Him coming down the river, being adopted, leaving his home, forming an army, and getting the Ten Commandments.” And despite the awesome screen possibilities of the parting of the Red Sea…
The Red Sea was parted by Moses this has been proven by Biblical archeologists. I loved the 10 Commandments. My advice to Speilburg is to cast Moses with an unknown. That way no one can compare him to the original Moses. Please don’t use any big names for the lead role. The best movies I’ve ever seen usually cast someone unknown in the lead role or at least not known to the US. I am sure he can find just the right Jew in Israel. This move should be good for his stocks of which I own. I have lots of entertainment stock.
- Steven Spielberg’s Moses Movie? Director Nearing Deal For ‘Gods And Kings’ (news.moviefone.com)
- Steven Spielberg Finally Nears Deal To Direct Moses Epic GODS AND KINGS (geektyrant.com)
- Steven Spielberg To Direct Moses Epic, ‘Gods and Kings’ (screenrant.com)