Andrew was controversial and loved it.
He was adopted by wealthy Jewish parents and at one point lived in Venice Italy where he met his wife. They returned to the states and were penniless for a while and then he started writing for Drudge Report for no salary. They thought he had talent. As said before he also helped to build Huffington Post when it was a startup.
He was walking home near his Brentwood home when he collapsed. His neighbors saw him collapse and called 911. He was taken to UCLA Medical Center where MJ was taken and pronounced dead.
He died of a massive heart attack. Andrew had heart problems in the past. I read that he was not into the lib healthy diet and exercise propaganda but believed in eating, drinking and getting merry on his wealth.
So long Andrew. He was 43.
- Alec Baldwin calls Breitbart a ‘festering boil on the anus of public discourse’ (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Media Matters Taunts Andrew Breitbart Over Use Of Altered Nazi-Era Cartoon (mediaite.com)
The headlines at Drudge are all about what blacks teens are doing in cities this past weekend in major mets that are predominantly black. I looked at a some of the stories and yes,they were about black and brown people”acting in a riotous manner” especiallyin Boston where even the national guard was called in.I think it’s deliberate becausethat site has millions of hits per day.
I too write about black on black crime and white crime with specific stories also Mexican crime. Drudge headlines this
all in one day about black teens who run amok in big cities?
I was able to cut and past them here:
UPDATE: MIAMI ‘WAR ZONE’ DURING URBAN WEEKEND…
‘I was scared for my life’…
Poet ‘Da Real One’ Gunned Down In Front Of Miami Poetry Cafe…
Violent crime explodes in Myrtle during Black Bike Week; 8-hour hell…
Rib Fest At Rochester beach turns rowdy…
Riot On Long Island…
Urban Melee In Charlotte…
Chaos causes DNC concern for convention…
Unruly urban crowd shuts down Nashville water park…
- Matt Drudge Launches Black Teen Crime News Service [Codes] (gawker.com)
- Rioting Over the Weekend (economicnoise.com)
- The Power of Drudge (outsidethebeltway.com)
I think Drudge got carried away with the siren and shouting that it was an eminent release. It ain’t.
They again described that he was shot in the eye with part of his skull blown away, therefore it was an gory looking.
Okay, sorry about that wording but Drudge Report said this in error. Now it’s later for the photo but soon for the video.
- Source: White House Discussing Release of OBL Photograph Today (blogs.abcnews.com)
- White House To Release Pictures Of Osama bin Laden (radio923fm.radio.com)
- OBL News Round-up: Death Photo May Be Released Today (nicedeb.wordpress.com)