There are excerpts at this site but it is also for sale for 500K.
members to Japan.
“He fell face down in back seat of his car, blood was on his head, Mrs. Kennedy cried ‘Oh no’ and tried to hold up his head.”
Elsewhere on the never-before-heard transmissions, newly-sworn in President Johnson and his wife, Ladybird, try to console Kennedy’s mother.
“Gonna put Mrs. Rose Kennedy on the line now,” a voice is heard saying.
“I wish to God there was something that I could do,” Johnson says. “And I wanted to tell you that we are grieving with you.”
Thank you very much,” Rose Kennedy replies. “Thank you very much. I know you loved Jack. And he loved you.”
Then Johnson’s wife, Ladybird, comes on the line.
“Mrs. Kennedy,” she says. “We just wanted to — we feel like we’ve lost…”
“Thank you very much,” Rose Kennedy replies.
This is interesting because His mother NEVER said that she loved her son but that she knew they loved him! Can’t win for losing with a mother like that.
- Chilling new audio tape from day JFK shot (cbsnews.com)
- New JFK Tapes Released by Kennedy Library (heloise8.wordpress.com)
- Clips From Last Night: Douglas Brinkley and Nathan Raab discuss the revealing new JFK tape (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Newly discovered JFK assassination tapes made public (thehill.com)
- Kennedy house donated (politico.com)
Here are some brand new releases about the life of JFK from Amazon.
Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy pre-order now $33.00 (reg $60)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Reveals That JFK Feared an LBJ Presidency (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In new book, Jacqueline Kennedy recounts JFK’s scorn for LBJ (theglobeandmail.com)
- Book: Kennedy Scorned Idea of Johnson as President (abcnews.go.com)
- Jackie No Fan of MLK, LBJ (foxnews.com)
Beside the fact that Jackie is part Jewish, doesn’t matter now her daddy lied and changed their name, and she hid that fact from the Kennedy family her voice will be heard again. But now tapes she recorded with Arthur Schlesinger were sealed and Jackie asked that they not be released for fifty years after her death. I saw that headline in a tabloid and it’s true: tapes will be released by Caroline Kennedy, really. The tapes allege that LBJ masterminded the assassination of JFK. I know that one man shot JFK, but that does not mean only one man planned it. That would spell conspiracy. So is Caroline talking conspiracy along with Jackie? Don’t know what’s in the tapes we will have to see.
The secret tapes will show that the former first lady felt that her husband’s successor was at the heart of the plot to murder him.
She became convinced that the then vice president, along with businessmen in the South, had orchestrated the Dallas shooting, with gunman Lee Harvey Oswald – long claimed to have been a lone assassin – merely part of a much larger conspiracy.
- Jackie Kennedy: Lyndon Johnson Killed Jfk (weeklyworldnews.com)
- Did Jackie O blame LBJ? (politico.com)
- Who Killed Kennedy-explosive Recordings with Jackie Made Public (socyberty.com)
- ‘Explosive’ Jackie Onassis Tapes To Be Released (VIDEO) (huffingtonpost.com)