Daily Archives: April 21, 2011
“I just learned you canceled a show for my son’s charity,” Trump fired off in a scorching letter to Seinfeld yesterday, “because of the fact that I am being very aggressive with respect to President Obama, who is doing an absolutely terrible job as our leader.”
- GETTING SERIOUS: Jerry Seinfeld snubs Donald Trump (politico.com)
- Feud Alert: Donald Trump vs. Jerry Seinfeld – It’s On and It’s Ugly! (eonline.com)
- Trump Rails On Seinfeld After He Pulls Out Of Charity Event Over ‘Demogoguery’ (mediaite.com)
- Trump Goes BALLISTIC After Jerry Seinfeld Refuses To Do A Charity Event With The ‘Demagogue’ Birther (businessinsider.com)
- Trump blasts Seinfeld for benefit cancellation (hollywood.com)
I am just over the moon about my new car.
I got the color in the photo had a specialI just bought another Ford. I saw that Ford redesigned and brought back the Focus in a gas model. Then I called to see one and get a price on my Escape for possible trade in. When I went in with the car I got nearly 10K with trade and extras they threw in. No kidding.
I decided against the hybrid because I bike to work and save money on insurance for that reason alone. The gas mileage is great already and won’t be much improved with a hybrid since it is a small car.
BTW Ford is also coming out with an all-electric car too. But the range is not the same as the hybrid whose range will be 500 miles. If airlines keep hiking their fares I will have to drive anywhere in the states I want to go.
When I retire I can also have the car shipped to France because it will be paid for.