Caylee Anthony Case: That 911 Call
A distraught Cindy Anthony buried her head in her arms and slumped on the witness stand as she listened to a tape of her daughter, Casey Anthony, calmly tell 911 operators that 2-year-old Caylee, had been missing 31 days.
Casey Anthony can be heard spinning a fresh lie about her daughter’s disappearance on the July 15, 2008 call.
“My daughter’s been missing for the last 31 days. I know who has her. I’ve tried to contact her. I actually received a phone call today…I did get to speak to my daughter for about a moment,” Casey Anthony can be heard saying on the call.
- Anthony’s Mom Testifies About Strong Car Odor- TIMELINE: Casey Anthony Case (foxnews.com)
- Casey Anthony’s mom Cindy tears up while giving testimony at trial – CBS News (news.google.com)
- Cindy Anthony returns to witness stand (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Casey Anthony’s mom testifies on odd odor (msnbc.msn.com)
- Casey Anthony’s mom tears up on stand (cbsnews.com)
Posted on May 31, 2011, in Government Trough, Pig Trough and tagged ASHLEIGH BANFIELD, Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony homicide, Febreze, florida, may 31 latest coverage, murder, Testimony, Witness box. Bookmark the permalink. 8 Comments.