My Verdict Prediction: Guilty in the First Degree of Murder
WTF again. The verdict is in and they have rendered a NOT GUILTY TO ALL THE MAJOR CHARGES. WTF. I can’t believe it. I know OJ did it but damn I think she did it too. I think the jury was lazy as hell. They rarely took notes and the expert witnesses were a waste obviously.
What are the charges against Casey Anthony?
Casey is accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, sometime in June or July 2008. The official charges against her are:
- First-degree murder (guilty–my verdict prediction, first degree premeditated or not–death or 30 years)
- Aggravated child abuse (second-degree felony)
- Aggravated manslaughter of a child (reckless behavior and an accident)
- 4 counts of providing false information to a law enforcement officer:
- That she worked at Universal Orlando in 2008, (guilty, my prediction)
- That she left Caylee with a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, (guilty, my prediction)
- That she told Jeffrey Hopkins and Juliette Lewis that Caylee was missing, (guilty, my prediction)
- That she received a phone call from Caylee on July 15, 2008. (guilty my prediction)
You can view the entire case timeline here.
- Jury begins deliberating in Casey Anthony trial (thegreatone22.wordpress.com)
- Fate of Casey Anthony Now in Jurors’ Hands [In Brief] (jezebel.com)
Posted on July 4, 2011, in Government Trough, Pig Trough and tagged Casey Anthony, casey anthony NOT GUILTY, Caylee Anthony homicide, Child abuse, Jeffrey Hopkins, Juliette Lewis, murder, my verdict guilty of murder one, orlando florida, Prosecutor, wtf. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.