Posted on August 1, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged barack obama, congress, Credit rating agency, Debt, Orders of magnitude (numbers), Standard & Poor's, United States, United States Congress. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Movie Review: Edge of Darkness (spoiler alert at end)
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- JCPenney’s ‘Hitler’ Teakettle Sells Out Online
- Mariah Carey has fraternal twins: boy and girl--updated
- Zoe Buckman is not Jewish IMO
- Nicole Richie biracial, but baby daddy Joel Madden Jewish -- Updated
- Anthony Weiner Penis Photo Links---RESIGNS (updated)
- Dysfunctional Jewish Family: Amy Bishop murdered brother Seth and got away with it--updated x3
- Brown to Barbara: Cosmo was my ticket to Senate
- Mayumi Heene is Japanese
- 870,312 hits
- As Trump heads to Davos, survey points to rising risk of war
- Exclusive: J&J attracts Chinese interest for diabetes business in potential $3-4 billion deal - sources
- Former Trump aide Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- Bitcoin slumps to $10,000, half its peak price, as regulatory fears grow
- Goldman posts first quarterly loss in 6 years on tax hit; trading slumps
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.