Black Unemployment rate over the top
what we already know: if you are black you will have a harder time getting a job and harder time dealing with white co workers once you get on that job.
“This month’s numbers continue to bear out that longstanding pattern that minorities have a much more challenging time getting jobs,” said Bill Rodgers, chief economist with the Heldrich Center for Workforce Development at Rutgers University.
Black unemployment has been roughly double that of whites since the government started tracking the figures in 1972.
When I was a teenager I had more jobs than I could work. I worked at Sears, at Baskin Robbins, and Burger King. Now those jobs are filled with grown people who need work or illegal aliens who take work from young teens. This country wanted cheap labor they got it. They want people to buy their products they got the cheap labor buying from Wal Mart. What’s more the black leaders in the community such as Leon Finney were pro active in getting teens jobs. I always had money as a teenager and dressed well. I wore uniforms for school because I went to Catholic school but when not in uniform not only was I the best dressed but the guys lined up to date me because I was well, in demand.
- Black unemployment: Highest in 27 years (money.cnn.com)
- Here’s Why Black Unemployment Has Gone Through The Roof (businessinsider.com)
- Starting Salaries For Recent Graduates Declined Over Past Decade (huffingtonpost.com)
- Youth Unemployment Crisis Has Longterm Implications For Teens, The Economy (huffingtonpost.com)
- Dean Baker: Zero Job Growth In August, as Unemployment Rate Remains Stable (yubanet.com)
Posted on September 2, 2011, in Government Trough, Homme depot, Pig Trough, President Obama, Racial Rundown and tagged Adolescence, barack obama, Baskin Robbins, Baskin-Robbin, Burger King, Catholic school, Chief economist, Employment, report, Rutgers University, Sears, Unemployment, United States, United States Department of Labor, Wal Mart. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.