Posted on September 13, 2011, in Uncategorized and tagged cnn, Mitt Romney, republican, Rick Perry, Social Security, Tampa Florida, Tea Party Express, Wolf Blitzer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- In case you missed it: Drunken, Drugged Diane Schuler Wrong-way driver killed 8 --updated
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Deborah Pratt's daughter Troian-Pratt Bellisario in "Pretty Little Liars" (Ethnicity)
- Adolf Hitler's past lives--updated
- Anthony Weiner Penis Photo Links---RESIGNS (updated)
- Paula Patton: Your Baby is White-get over it!
- The world of philosophy: Ken Wilber and David C. Lane
- BREAKING: (via press conf.) Five in critical condition, one judge dead, one child dead
- Lanza is an ethnic Italian Jewish name
- Alex Wagner "Now" that's okay-- updated
- 856,807 hits
- At least 19 dead in blast at Ariana Grande concert in British arena
- Trump says concerns about Iran driving Israel, Arab states closer
- Flynn declines Senate subpoena in Russia probe
- U.N.'s North Korea sanctions monitors hit by 'sustained' cyber attack
- Chicago launches ad campaign to counter Trump's immigration efforts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.