Daily Archives: February 22, 2012
Whitney Houston graced the cover of the National Enquirer Wednesday, but in a different way than usual: the paper ran a photo of Houston’s body in her coffin that was snapped by someone at a private viewing before her funeral. The paper does not say who took the photo, but speculation points to a family member with a cell phone.Not only that but a screaming headline “I did crack with Whitney” at its online site. I did call Whitney just another crackhead because she said she did crack, then she lied and said she didn’t do crack crap. That’s crap and she died young because of her follies. No way should she have been taking anti depressants except to get a better high. There are no photos online of the pic but it is on newstands NOW. I found this one that was just posted and pasted it source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2104870/Whitney-Houston-dead-coffin-National-Enquirer-publishes-chilling-photo.html
Someone stole this photo of Whitney in her coffin and sold it to the National Enquirer. Read it while it’s hot!
- Enquirer Hires Model To Recreate Whitney Houston’s Death Scene (buzzfeed.com)
- Whitney Houston’s Casket On Lock Down Until The Burial Tomorrow (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Diabolical Tabloid Recreates Whitney’s Death With Sick Photoshoot [Whitney Houston] (jezebel.com)
11:14 AM ET At least 49 killed, 600 injured in Argentina train crash [Updated at 11:43 a.m. ET] At least 49 people were killed and more than 600 people were injured Wednesday when a train plowed into a platform at a station in Buenos Aires, Argentina, state media reported. Emergency services director Alberto Crescenti said the number of casualties could increase, according to the state-run Telam news agency.
- Buenos Aires, Argentina (implicado.wordpress.com)
- Winding Down–Back to Buenos Aires – Buenos Aires, Argentina (travelpod.com)