Posted on April 5, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged facebook, Initial public offering, LinkedIn, mark zuckerberg, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, Scott Cutler, Silicon Valley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- JCPenney’s ‘Hitler’ Teakettle Sells Out Online
- Dysfunctional Jewish Family: Amy Bishop murdered brother Seth and got away with it--updated x3
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Zoe Buckman is not Jewish IMO
- Nicole Richie biracial, but baby daddy Joel Madden Jewish -- Updated
- Mariah Carey has fraternal twins: boy and girl--updated
- Anthony Weiner Penis Photo Links---RESIGNS (updated)
- Femme Depot
- Mayumi Heene is Japanese
- Paula Patton: Your Baby is White-get over it!
- 870,302 hits
- Exclusive: J&J attracts Chinese interest for diabetes business in potential $3-4 billion deal - sources
- 21 states sue to keep net neutrality as Senate Democrats reach 50 votes
- #MeToo effect: Calls flood U.S. sexual assault hotlines
- Former Trump aide Bannon refuses to comply with House subpoena
- As Trump heads to Davos, survey points to rising risk of war
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.