Posted on April 5, 2012, in Uncategorized and tagged facebook, Initial public offering, LinkedIn, mark zuckerberg, NASDAQ, New York Stock Exchange, Scott Cutler, Silicon Valley. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- In case you missed it: Drunken, Drugged Diane Schuler Wrong-way driver killed 8 --updated
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Who is Cindy Brunson?
- In Case you missed it: Greedy parents of murdered woman suing facebook over corpse photo
- Natasha Curry: TV Anchor, Biracial beauty--updated
- Anthony Weiner Penis Photo Links---RESIGNS (updated)
- Nicole Richie biracial, but baby daddy Joel Madden Jewish -- Updated
- Deborah Pratt's daughter Troian-Pratt Bellisario in "Pretty Little Liars" (Ethnicity)
- The Goya and the Jew--Christina Hendricks married Geoffrey Arend
- 853,814 hits
- Trump says 'we must fight' Freedom Caucus, Democrats
- Ryan opposes Trump working with Democrats on healthcare
- Trump administration seeks mainly modest changes to NAFTA: WSJ
- Fourth-quarter economic growth revised higher, boosted by consumer spending
- North Carolina lawmakers to vote on repeal of transgender bathroom law
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.