Tuberculosis has been brought under control in much of the world, thanks to prevention practices and powerful antibiotics. But in poor nations like Peru, the disease still kills hundreds of babies and children — and new drug-resistant cases threaten an even bigger resurgence.
- In case you missed it: Drunken, Drugged Diane Schuler Wrong-way driver killed 8 --updated
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- Deborah Pratt's daughter Troian-Pratt Bellisario in "Pretty Little Liars" (Ethnicity)
- Adolf Hitler's past lives--updated
- Anthony Weiner Penis Photo Links---RESIGNS (updated)
- Paula Patton: Your Baby is White-get over it!
- The world of philosophy: Ken Wilber and David C. Lane
- BREAKING: (via press conf.) Five in critical condition, one judge dead, one child dead
- Lanza is an ethnic Italian Jewish name
- Alex Wagner "Now" that's okay-- updated
- 856,807 hits
- At least 19 dead in blast at Ariana Grande concert in British arena
- Trump says concerns about Iran driving Israel, Arab states closer
- Flynn declines Senate subpoena in Russia probe
- U.N.'s North Korea sanctions monitors hit by 'sustained' cyber attack
- Chicago launches ad campaign to counter Trump's immigration efforts
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.