Tuberculosis has been brought under control in much of the world, thanks to prevention practices and powerful antibiotics. But in poor nations like Peru, the disease still kills hundreds of babies and children — and new drug-resistant cases threaten an even bigger resurgence.
- Lionel Richie "Who Do You Think You Are?"
- In case you missed it: Drunken, Drugged Diane Schuler Wrong-way driver killed 8 --updated
- Lanza is an ethnic Italian Jewish name
- Paula Patton: Your Baby is White-get over it!
- Jonathan Capehart Can’t Hide His Homosexual Side
- Arne Naess (Diana Ross ex) Dies in a mountain fall
- Deborah Pratt's daughter Troian-Pratt Bellisario in "Pretty Little Liars" (Ethnicity)
- Osama bin Laden Dead--but won't rot in hell
- Adolf Hitler's past lives--updated
- Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy both New York Jews–updated
- 864,687 hits
- Senate Republicans appear to have votes to pave way to tax reform
- White House says Trump opposes Senate's bipartisan Obamacare deal
- Exclusive: Trump selects Washington lawyer Joe Simons to head FTC - official
- Judge raises doubts over suit against Trump on foreign payments
- Sessions refuses to discuss conversations with Trump on Russia
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.