Category Archives: Government Trough
These men and women are the crest of the political trough and who have given away all the people’s money to the corporations and banks.
Just out of curiosity I looked up the name Lanza which sounds Italian. It is Sicilian and Jewish
According to this genealogy site. The columbine killer was also an ethnic Jew klebold or something like that. We know Amy Bishop was a Jew thanks to heloise. The media shut that down in a second.
Adam can also be popular as a Jewish surname. But names that begin with a J seem to be most common among Jewish men. I am sure Adam Lanza and his family or at least his father and sons are ethnically Jewish.
Peter Lanza and his picture need no explanation. He looks totally like a Sicialian Jew which is the origin of the name Lanza. The mom was probably a WASP, have to check on it. Nancy Champion is the maiden name of Nancy Lanza. She has blond hair and blue eyes. The boys not surprisingly did not inherit her looks but the swarthy look of their Jewish dad. Not only are they Jewish stock but many of tHe kids in the school were also Jews who were shot dead by Adam.
- Lanza Was At School Day Before (drudge.com)
- Ryan Lanza Responds on Facebook After Media Erroneously Reports Him as Sandy Hook Killer (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- What We Know About Nancy Lanza – The Mother of Sandy Hook Shooter Adam Lanza (americanlivewire.com)
- Reports: Nancy Lanza Wasn’t A Teacher At Sandy Hook Elementary (mediaite.com)
- Why did she leave her guns accessible to an autistic child? (vumanews.com)
The suspect is dead at this time.December 14th, 201212:57 PM ET
- There’s been a mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut
- We’re told “close to 20” people are dead, including at least 10 children
- Below are the latest updates as they come to us
[Updated at 1:07 p.m. ET] Here’s the chilling account told to CNN’s Meredith Artley of what happened at the school.
It seems that anybody who can get a few mixed race people together who look white, black and in between and get them to talk on camera then voila you have a show on CNN about what it means to be black in America or just look not black.
Many of the anecdotes rang true especially for my kids, my sister and my cousin and often for myself. Especially people, usually black people, asking you what are you over and over again. This is due in part because in their minds you don’t look black and they are not really ready to accept you as black.
This also happened in a big way to my sister who has a different mother but same biological father. More later
- “Who is Black in America?” Soledad O’Brien Tackles Racial Identity on CNN (clutchmagonline.com)
- CNN’s Soledad O’Brien profiles one woman teaching children of color about colorism in her “Who is Black in America?” (startingpoint.blogs.cnn.com)
- Soledad Shares Reactions To ‘Who Is Black In America?’ [Video] (newsone.com)
From the all-white halls of GOP-land to the race card from both sides of the aisle I am so glad not to be in DC. It’s pitiful how no one can see the fiscal writing on the walls of the men’s restrooms. DC has become a playground for those who fill their coffers with money they did not earn and from ill-gotten goods. That is the problem. Men like Obama go to DC with a few bucks in their pockets and leave with a trough full of special interest monies.
I am listening to the pablum that is The Audacity of Hope. My God it is filled with platitudes and junk polisci enough to make anyone realize that Obama was an empty suit from the getgo. I mean they don’t come any emptier. Wait, not empty but full of daddy Mau Mau and mother atheist and worshipping the gods of the forest and all the different religions she introduced him to without getting grounded in any one.
Like Obama’s mother I too am a trained anthropologist but my kids got grounded in religion and christianity and not atheism.
- In Myanmar, Obama Will See Land That Shaped His Grandfather (nytimes.com)
- Kenyans tortured by colonial regime can sue UK (worldnews.nbcnews.com)
- Barack Obama loses adoptive Native American father (washingtonpost.com)
Every time I teach catastrophic events something big happens. We did a model of a hurricane hitting the East Coast a week before Sandy was born. I told the kids that route almost never happens. I also told them to watch for an event because a big one is coming.
I told my psychologist I once had a dream that we went to the moon to destroy it. The moon this time will cause a lot of higher tides and a stronger storm surge.
- Major Hurricane Sandy – ‘Frankenstorm’ – Threatens East Coast After Battering Cuba (insurancejournal.com)
- Update: Hurricane Sandy Death Toll at 41; ‘Super Storm’ Eyes East Coast (insurancejournal.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Nears East Coast (science.slashdot.org)
Everybody is talking about this one. Obama et al knew about the Benghazi attack within two hours that it was a planned terrorist attack. Instead he lied and Hillary lied about the cause and the circumstances of the attack.
They came out immediately and said it was some frazy video about Mohammed. What liars. Is this a high crime? It’s a big lie that’s for sure. Someone released the emails and the smoking gun.
- White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack (fox6now.com)
- Emails show White House knew of 9/11 Benghazi terror attack within 2 hours (twitchy.com)
- Liar-In-Chief Finally Exposed: Official Government Emails Prove White House Told Of Militant Claim Within Two Hours Of Benghazi Attack (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- CBS News: Why didn’t we send the military to rescue Benghazi personnel? (hotair.com)
- Benghazi Conspiracy Points to Obama and Muslim Brotherhood (godfatherpolitics.com)
Obama was finally ready for friendly fire from Mitt Romney. I think both men held their own. Romney had some really good lines like we can’t kill our way out of this and told Obama that attacking him was not an agenda. Mitt must have got the memo and the meme that he was going to be painted as a warmonger and one who start a war should he win. I hate wars, rumors of wars and talk of war but I had to listen to this debate. Not just because it was the anniversary of JFK‘s talk to the people about crazy Cuba and ruffian Russia about to sneak attack our shores or our cities.
That is in the past but did Obama really pass the commander in chief test as valiantly as JFK did? I don’t think so. Mitt had a real look of a winner for the first time. He has become more likeable. Finally I think we need some real role models. White folks have got to step up because Mexicans and blacks continue to have bastard (technical term–no daddies) babies at a young age and rely way too much on welfare and think it is okay to have a baby at sixteen.
I think that Mormonism is a good model. It is a better model than Obama’s Mao Mao daddy and welfare and social dependency that will give everybody a fair shot. He slipped and said that recently.
I am a conservative, independent who was undecided at the beginning of the campaign and I still am because there is no solid conservative in this race. I voted early and straight GOP as I said I would. It comes down to who told fewer lies with a straight face. Or who told more lies to the camera with a wink and a nod. Finally, I couldn’t care less if Obama loses. I am through with him. And if you use that idiom please note it is comprised of FOUR words, one contraction making it THREE words. And it is not: “could careless or could care less” even so-called educated people can’t get my idiom right LOL. You are actually saying the opposite of what you mean when you leave out the “not”. I think the use of the negative is tricky for some people.
Here’s what changed my mind: I voted my values, although I hope the next president can keep the stock market in a bullish mode. Hopefully Romney can hold up a higher standard of family life and business model and doing the right thing like my kids did: get an education, get a job, get married THEN have CHILDREN! And stop leaving teachers to raise your little bastards and then complaining about the JOB WE ARE DOING. Don’t make me mad when they touched on how much they love teachers. Yes we deserved that shout out and now something about it. Keep these brown and black people from having babies that they don’t care about two years after they are born. Get some parental education going as well as English classes. We know everyone has reproductive rights and can have as many babies as they cannot feed. They also have unreproductive rights AKA choice option to abort aas many babies as they can feed. The last stats I saw said that married women had more abortions than any other group, especially black married women. Who knew?
Oh boy, that’s the domestic mess we are in now.
- Last chance debate between Romney, Obama (goerie.com)
- President Obama, Mitt Romney to face off in final debate (wtkr.com)
- No One Likes Mitt Romney (boomantribune.com)
- Obama Defends His ‘Apology Tour’ of the Middle East (newser.com)
- Romney becomes first candidate in 16 years to decline youth debate (rawstory.com)
- Insight: Women voters helped make Obama; could they break him? (reuters.com)
The last two debates may have well been on MUTE. Not only did we learn nothing about know nothing Biden who just gesticulated and acted a clown and laughed at the American people but he also lied and said nothing of substance.
Unfortunately we don’t have a record of Robert Kennedy in debate mode because he famously refused to debate the other dem contenders until just days before he died he changed his mind but it was too late then.
Even the SNL parodies were stupid. They weren’t even funny did you notice that? I mean Biden is a big boring buffoon.
Will Tuesday’s debate be any better or will we be treated to more muted malarkey?
Poor Ryan. The last time someone trotted out JFK‘s name that party is the one that lost ala Sen. Benson who famously told Qualye he was no JFK. Good zinger but not a winner.
Then there was that first debate with an absent Obama and a highly present Mitt. Again you could have watched on muted because nothing evolved, mutated or shaped into anything of substance. If it’s style over substance you want then watch some of the old classic debates or provide your own soundtrack LOL.
The next presidential debate is tomorrow. I was out of this weekend, reeling from an earache and my Minere’s disease and the fact that my cable was down because the tree trimmers did something in the alley to jeopardize it. But I am back. My freakin ear still hurts but I lost four pounds over the weekend from not eating and throwing up.
- Ryan, Biden and JFK (nysun.com)
- Liveblogging Joe Biden And Paul Ryan Debating Without Sound (theawl.com)
- The problem with letting Joe be Joe (betsyspage.blogspot.com)
- Biden didn’t rope-a-dope, he smirked like a Jerk (riehlworldview.com)
In case you missed “Brideshead Revisited” back in the day you can watch it streaming on Netflix. It is for the true anglophile like myself. It was profoundly well done. About two white Englishmen one middle class one from the upper crust which was the true meaning of high falutin folks. But the problem if Stevens was gay is that the Arab world is fiercely anti gay and homophobic in the extreme and the frazy indefensible. As you may know and reported that Stevens was sodomized and then killed. I kept wondering about that. I mean why would they sodomize this man? It may have been done with an object rather than an actual organ. How horribly cruel of these bigots.
See my link and the story below from hillbuzz.com.
Programming Note: listen to a special radio report on this developing story via the HillBuzz & Mrs. Fox Show, archived from 9/14/2012– click HERE to listen
Dino explained in great detail that the brutal sodomizing of Stevens’ corpse was something that Muslims do to show the “utmost disrespect to the body” and that this is “a great insult in Islam” reserved for homosexuals. ”It is like making him a woman in death and he will be a woman now after life” the Serbian explained to me. There’s a good chance this guy was Muslim too, and gay, which makes my head spin more than a little since he seemed to have no anger at all in his voice that Muslims in Libya assassinated the American ambassador and then sodomized his corpse.
- Right-Wing Blogs Allege Slain U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens Was Gay (queerty.com)
- Ambassador Chris Stevens Was Gay (?) (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)
- Fringe Blogs Titillated: Slain Ambassador May Have Been Gay (towleroad.com)
- Michelangelo Signorile: Right-wing Bloggers Say Amb. Stevens Was Gay — And They Care Deeply About What Happened to Him, Really, They Do (huffingtonpost.com)
My new pun “back to cruel” is how I describe what might be Obama’s weak attempt to get back on top of his campaign and win a second term–NOT.
Just guessing that he will have to get cruel in order to stem the tide of fleeing undecideds or independents who can be SWAYED by a few well-placed words that ain’t coming out of Obama’s mouth no less.
It seems to me that Obama is retooling after being called out by every pol on the planet to say that his debate “nice” style sucked. He was on the Tom Joyner show this morning lying through his teeth so that “ears later” he won’t still be talking about how this first debate sunk his presidency thereby making his sound byte a reality “Then it will be a one-term proposition.”
Obama’s latest portrait of Romney sounds just like Obama. I have read everything out there about Obama in books including the new book about his mother. It’s too bad he was the lesser of two evils back then. It was fate what can you say that we elected an African and American to the WH. From what I’ve read his father, his biological father, because let’s face it Obama is a bastard, was a really cocky, asshole who killed himself after a night of drinking by hitting a tree while driving with two rods for legs which he lost during an earlier wreck.
Barack, Barry Sr was an African. His progeny therefore is NOT an African American in my books. Maybe one day we will have a home-grown black man. Until then we will just say we had a biracial in the WH for one term. LOL. I know I helped promote this man whom I said was not black or black enough from the getgo to his worldly apotheosis. But that’s all folks.
- Why Obama Will Lose All Three Debates (conservativebyte.com)
- The New York Times: Boy, Was This Debate Unhelpful (tarpon.wordpress.com)
- Presidential Debate Round One: “Romney 1 – Obama 0” T-Shirts (prweb.com)
- Obama Thought He had WON the Debate…Until Aides Told Him He had Lost! (pjmedia.com)
- Obama Ignored Top Aides on Debate Prep (politicalwire.com)
- Obama’s Poor Debate: The Affirmative Action President Exposed. (ConservativeActionAlerts.com)