Mel is making a film about the Maccabees and what later became the Hanukkah holiday for Jews around the world. I have seen more Jewish cultural films than any other type on Netflix. They are some of the best filmmaking because they transport you to that time and place. I’ve have many past life visits to my lives in Jerusalem and what I saw has been confirmed by archeologists.
The buildings were tall edifices that were bright red in color and that has been confirmed. I mean where did I get that. I also dreamt of the foods we ate and cooked in the Holy Land. I would live there in a heart beat except that they don’t want me there LOL.
- Jewish Leaders Are Not Too Happy About Mel Gibson’s Judah Maccabee Movie (moviefone.com)
- Mel Gibson is Going to do to Judas Maccabeus What he did to Jesus (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- Mel Gibson developing movie about Jewish warrior Judah Maccabee (insidemovies.ew.com)
- Mel Gibson developing Film based on the Jewish Warrior, Judah Maccabee (geektyrant.com)
- Mel Gibson Making Judah Maccabee Film (frstephensmuts.wordpress.com)
http://www.paranormalunderground.net/site/tag/velodrome-dhiver link about the book
Sarah's Key (Movie Tie-in)
I love books about Europe during and before the war because I walked it just before Hitler took over. This movie is coming out in limited release next week but you can buy the book now. I love the history of the Jews as they were in the various ghettos and either liberated or sent on trains to the gas chambers. That’s the part that I study in particular. Not because the Jews get gassed, remember the arabs are semites too, but because it is also the history of Europe at this time and place. I hope it does not take too much in present time.
Anti-Semitic conspiracy theories blaming Jews and Israel for the global financial meltdown, the crisis on Wall Street and the Bernard Madoff scandal continue to reverberate on the Internet. The Anti-Defamation League, which monitors and exposes anti-Semitism, is actively monitoring this disturbing trend.
This page brings together all of the League’s statements, reports and resources on how the turmoil in the markets has emboldened anti-Semites to spread malicious conspiracy theories and promote stereotypes about Jews and money.
Blaming the Jews: The Financial Crisis & Anti-Semitism
Remarks by Abraham Foxman, ADL National Director
I guess non Jews had better be good or the ADL will come down on you pretty hard. They don’t get the anti semitism and the financial meltdown connection. I mean you have absolutely no business writing comments, or reading blogs that point out anything Jewish or any Jewish person who was connected in any way with the financial meltdown of 2008 and beyond. No, you have NO right to call out anybody, you hear me? We have no freedom of speech in this country because the ADL is watching you along with Beth Ginsburg. We are shaking in our boots. But if you think I am making this up or that people are paranoid or full of conspiracies, just watch Sunday morning political talk shows. Who the hell peoples them? Just watch and read the names.
- Farrakhan spews anti-Jewish rhetoric at meeting (jta.org)
- Foxman Continues to Cry ‘Wolf’ (desertpeace.wordpress.com)
- Celebrities and anti-Semitism: has our liberal creative elite rediscovered an ancient prejudice? (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)