Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73536.html#ixzz1nzG2Fp5kU.S. District Chief Judge Richard Cebull foolishly sent an offensive and racist e-mail out about President Barack Obama and his mother, and now, he is apologizing for his actions after being exposed.
SEE ALSO: Typo Puts “KKK Chicken” On Menu
With the subject of the e-mail reading “A Mom’s Memory,” this is what Judge Cebull sent out to his peers on President’s Day:
Normally I don’t send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.
“A little boy said to his mother; ‘Mommy, how come I’m Black and you’re White?’ His mother replied, ‘Don’t even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you’re lucky you don’t bark!’”
Cebull came clean Wednesday, after admitting he sent the e-mail to seven people, including himself. Apparently tickled pink by the joke at the time, Cebull claims he’s not racist and that the e-mail was never meant for public commentary.
- Richard Cebull Day Two: Time for the Cebullsh** Apology (abovethelaw.com)
- Judge’s E-Mail Was Racist, But He Shouldn’t Resign (mediaite.com)
- Racist Email Judge Apologizes To Obama (thinkprogress.org)
Scroll through the photos and the activities of the Obamas while in England. I really like the McQueen outfit she wore to speak to group at Oxford. I think I will make that puppy at home on one of my machines. You could belt it or find a similar white tunic the pants are easy. Looking good Michelle.
- Michelle Obama Gets Glam For The Queen [PHOTOS] (hellobeautiful.com)
- President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama’s state visit to UK a big hit (dominicatimes.wordpress.com)
- Kate Middleton Meets Michelle Obama, Weirdness Ensues For Millions Of Americans (thegloss.com)