Taylor Armstrong filed for divorce last month after six years of marriage to the venture capitalist. The show frequently showcased their on-air fights and she told People he would sometimes grab her, shove her, throw things at her and pull her hair. He told the magazine the show had hurt their relationship.
TMZ reported the death as a suicide, but the coroner’s office told TheWrap no cause of death had been determined. No note was found at the house on Mulholland Drive where his body was discovered Monday morning.
« Previous Story More Chicago Entertainment News: Celebrity News, Movie Reviews and Photos Next Story »
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Recommended for you:
- Ja Rule gets more than 2 yrs in jail on tax charge (Chicago Tribune)
- Ugliest Home in the Country: Chicago in the Top Five (The Condoist)
- Cook charged with stabbing co-workers at Elk Grove restaurant (Chicago Tribune)
- Cubs’ Zambrano doesn’t understand harsh penalty (Chicago Tribune)
- Naperville man accused of luring two girls to apartment (Chicago Tribune)
FROM AROUND THE WEBSelected for you by a sponsor:
- Which Food Has More Sugar? You Might Be Surprised! (iVillage.com)
- Is Candice Swanepoel the Hottest Victoria’s Secret Model in the World? (StyleBistro)
- Inside Kim Kardashian’s Wedding – All the Details (StyleBistro)
- 11 Famous People With Rheumatoid Arthritis (Health.com)
- Top Ten Prisons to Visit (Away.com)Poodleat 5:24 PM August 16, 2011His attorney commented in an interview that Armstrong spent most of his income financing his wife’s lifestyle. One episode of the show featured a $60,000 birthday party she threw for her child’s FOURTH birthday. And she even admitted in an interview with Bravo EVP Andy Cohen that she didn’t feel guilty about the expense. Wtf???jeff191at 3:28 PM August 16, 2011When you live in a world where excess and materialism are the only thing approaching values this is, sadly, an all-too-common result.hvacman12at 2:09 PM August 16, 2011While I’ve never seen this show, when it comes to reality TV nothing surprise me. It appears that 99% of them something goes wrong. Sorry for your loss