In the latest government/Obama scandal of scandals Eric Holder, whom we know has just got to go before he further ruins the rep of the DOJ. James Rosen who is the head of Fox has made his rounds on the airwaves. Is Eric after him in particular? It seems that Rosen might be a spy!
With the press, in the worthless state they find themselves often in the tank for Obama anyway except for a precious few press and media outlet DOJ or rather the press, has a big friend in the WH in the form of the Dem-controlled government. Fox News seems to be the main target of the illegal requests for information. But that is only the beginning of this scurilous scandal.
- Santita Jackson’s media career takes an unexpected turn Friday when she debuts as a contributor to Fox News Channel, appearing during the 7am hour of Fox & Friends. Jackson, an outspoken liberal and the eldest daughter of the Rev. Jesse L. Jackson, most recently hosted middays at Midway Broadcasting urban news/talk WVON-AM (1450). Although she’s been off the air (and off the station’s payroll) since December, the door is open for her to return via syndication. “I have a great deal of respect for Santita and think she’s extremely talented,” said Melody Spann Cooper, chairman of Midway Broadcasting and general manager of WVON. “If she ever were to get a syndication deal, I would love to put her on in the evening.” Perri Small, who’s been filling Jackson’s former 9am-to-noon slot since December, is expected to be named her permanent replacement. But Cooper said it’s not official yet — despite a change to that effect on WVON’s website. “That’s not correct,” she said. “I would say it’s likely, but it’s still a little premature because it has not happened.”
Here is a picture of Allen West and family. His wife is an MD and they have two beautiful daughters just like Obama. His wife is also professional a doctor and Michelle is a lawyer.
West is the first black elected to congress since 1876! He beat an incumbent for the office. He is 51 years old and has 20 years of military experience. Sarah thinks that West would be a going rouge choice. I think he has made some strange quips in the past but hasn’t everybody? I wanted to look him up to make sure he was not married to a white woman. That would be a deal breaker for me. Not because I have anything against them, some of my best friends are white women, but for what it says about black men taking the easy way out.
- Sarah Palin’s “Rogue” Pick For VP (alan.com)
- Allen West on VP chatter: I’m willing and ready to serve in whatever capacity (hotair.com)
- Sarah Palin: Allen West Should Be Considered For Vice Presidency In 2012 (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Trayvon Martin Murdered ~ Where Are Tavis Smiley/Corney West/Allen West? (theobamacrat.com)
I really don’t know what they hope to accomplish with this post election vetting. It’s kinda like the movies about how JFK liked the ladies and they liked him. Who cares now?
However, the video has been selectively edited–either by the Boston television station or by Buzzfeed itself. Over the course of the day, Breitbart.com will be releasing additional footage that has been hidden by Obama’s allies in the mainstream media and academia.
Breitbart.com Editor-in-Chief Joel Pollak and Editor-at-Large Ben Shapiro will appear on The Sean Hannity Show to discuss the tape. The full tape will be released tonight on Fox News’ Hannity.
- Breitbart.com Editor To Release Full ‘Obama College Video’ On Hannity Tonight (mediaite.com)
- drudge : breitbart video release (disclose.tv)
- Buzzfeed Uncovers Video Of Obama At Harvard In 1991 (outsidethebeltway.com)
Why do they think they do not have to follow the rules? Hello. I know Kennedy clan and they love the wild and the fresh air and exercise and all that but dude they told you to leave the baby in the crib. This dude is 44 and should know better. He assaulted the nurse:
“Instinctively as a nurse, I raised both my arms toward the neck of the baby to steady the violent shaking of the baby’s head and neck,” Luciano told investigators in a deposition.
While holding the child in his right arm, Kennedy kicked Luciano in the pelvis with his right foot, knocking her backward onto the floor, police said.
As he did this, Kennedy fell onto the floor with the baby in his arms. Kennedy then got up and ran “down the stairs with the infant until he was stopped by security and escorted back to the infant’s room,” the police report said.
A lawyer for Kennedy said the baby was not injured and slept through the altercation.
- Douglas Kennedy charged after incident involving his newborn – Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
- Did Robert Kennedy’s son try to steal his kid? Let’s get amused at the thought (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- RFK’s Son Scuffles With Nurses In Maternity Ward: (huffingtonpost.com)
I have to fast forward or put on mute the commerical that MSNBC has been running about a soldier who was granted citizenship after he was killed. It’s a freaking job that they are paid to do. Yes, it is one that can cause death or injury but it is mostly voluntary and a route that many illegals choose in order to gain citizenship. It’s a freaking job going into the army, going into the navy or the marines or wherever. This is service field just like teaching. And teachers have an emotional burdens as well.
I hate that commercial and wish they would stop running it. I wonder who’s behind that thing? MSNBC loves illegals and can’t deny that one.
There is a full video around here but I couldn’t find it. But Jews do it better. John Stewart is LOL funny here and witty. I actually laughed in this parody of Glenn Beck. The only sad thing is that Beck is leaving TV or maybe not.
- Jon Stewart’s Definitive Glenn Beck Parody on Beck Leaving His Show (VIDEO) (themoderatevoice.com)
- End Of Days! Jon Stewart’s Epic Parody Of Glenn Beck’s Farewell From Fox News (mediaite.com)
- RIP Jon Stewart’s Glenn Beck Impression, 2009-2011 (tunedin.blogs.time.com)
Glenn Beck is leaving Fox for greener pastures to talk and appear on another digital medium.
Title by Heloise, quote below by David Carr (now this guy can write Andrew Sullivan…read the whole post here: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/07/business/media/07carr.html?_r=2&src=busln&om_rid=CZthPx&om_mid=_BNdNzoB8Zf4005).
My question: is this just another Beck and fro about this guy being fired by the Fox?
The problem with “Glenn Beck” is that it has turned into a serial doomsday machine that’s a bummer to watch.
Mr. Beck, a more gifted entertainer than most cable hosts, can still bring it, lighting up with characters and voices. But much of the time, there is sense that the fatigue from always being on alert, tilting forward in the saddle against the next menace, is starting to wear him down.
What had been a fast and loose assault on all things liberal has grown darker and less entertaining, especially with the growing revolution in the Middle East, a phenomenon Mr. Beck sees as something of a beginning to some kind of end. He’s often alone in the studio with his chalkboards and obscure factoids, a setting that reminds me of an undergrad seminar on macroeconomics with an around-the-bend professor I didn’t particularly enjoy.
This blog is about the lame stream media being lost in Beckistan and my viral idioms. I know I am a blogger’s blogger and my writing breeds lots of imitation especially my idioms. The latest one to go viral is “rant” so it’s rant this and rant that. I get it. It works. The only problem with folks imitating my style so much is that I have to constantly reinvent my style to stay ahead and not sound like I am imitating everyone else! Enter lost in Glenn Beckistan. There are lots of guesses out there that you can stick a fork in this guy because he’s done with the Fox. This article from The New York Times is just a huge cut above the rest.
Anyway, Tiny Brown (Jewish) now owner of another media empire, hired Andrew Sullivan to shill for her at the Daily Beast and he can’t write a lick and that’s a promise.
- Fox ‘Ready to Dump’ Glenn Beck (newser.com)
- Could Glenn Beck’s Days Be Numbered? (politicalwire.com)
- Glenn Beckwatch: Plagiarizing the King of the Truthers (slog.thestranger.com)
Fox news has taken preemptive steps by suspending Newt Gingrich, Santorum, Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin.
- Is Huckabee running?…. (tagg-lines.com)
- John King Wonders If GOPers Will Drop Fox News To Run In 2012 (huffingtonpost.com)