I recorded the game because it was the Mavs vs Knicks. Wow is all I can say. Jeremy Lin played his best ball ever vaulting him into the basketball stratosphere near single-handedly. He made his free throws and steals and points like 28 which is unheard of in one game. This guy is headed for the Michael Jordan stats if he keeps this up.
It’s unfortunate that ESPN writer lost his cool and his job by writing “A chink in the armour” after the Knicks and Lin lost one lousy game. Lin said that word “chink” which is equivalent to the N-word is what people used to taunt him. He is Chinese and for some reason they get way more taunts than any other racial group. Maybe because they look different. But like Africans all white people have Chinese blood and genes in them just like we all have African blood.
Keep up the Linslide into the hall of fame….(my new pun on Lin LINSLIDE)
- Linsanity! Who knew? (heloise8.wordpress.com)
- Jeremy Lin Mops Up Floor With Mavericks (newser.com)
- Sarah Palin catches Linsanity, too (politico.com)
Jeremy Lin a taiwanese American who hàppens to wear my lucky number 17 which is my sun degrees and it is now a hot seller. I do like basketball because you can get it. Might have to catch the game. I recall the six wins Michael Jordan gaveChicago back when. Thank you spike lee for telling me what is behind the buzz global over Lin
Lin is truly over the top he gets them Lin every time.
- Spike Lee, newspapers, fans go Linsane with Jeremy Lin headlines (thestar.com)
- Linsanity (jogamel88.wordpress.com)
- Man Who Owns Linsanity.com Tried To Trademark “Linsanity” Last Week, Wasn’t Fast Enough [Linsanity] (deadspin.com)