That’s what came to me as I was getting dressed this morning. All the GOP contenders are blasting Obama we expect that and of course laud Regan, but who needs to bash JFK? Santorum obviously. In fact Mitt was nice and quoted JFK but did not blast him.
Leave it the man with POTUS envy to blast the first CATHOLIC president who paved the way for all stupid Catholics to hold high office. I hope you lose big to Romney today. And you should not be on any ticket for that matter not as POTUS potential or VPOTUS either.
- Sarah still quoting Heloise (heloise8.wordpress.com)
- The Trough: Endorses Barack Obama for President (heloise8.wordpress.com)
I had my typical inner meeting with the candidates or contenders. And in the meeting I decided that Mitt would be the choice of the GOP and for the good. Even though I won’t be voting GOP this year, I am an independent voter now, I don’t want to see Rick on the top or the bottom of anybody’s ticket.
Rick’s rant on JFK, or John F. Kennedy to newbies, was for no other reason than to gain attention and so he does but for the wrong reasons. Santorum has now become more nutty and plastic looking than even Mitt Romney.
I won’t have any problem voting for OBAMA AGAIN. Thanks Rick, thanks Mitt.
- Mitt Romney says Rick Santorum is an unprincipled political hack (dailykos.com)
- Michigan Looking Good for Mitt (talkingpointsmemo.com)
- 7 Best Moments From Sunday Talk (thedailybeast.com)
Here are some brand new releases about the life of JFK from Amazon.
Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy pre-order now $33.00 (reg $60)
- Jacqueline Kennedy Reveals That JFK Feared an LBJ Presidency (gunnyg.wordpress.com)
- In new book, Jacqueline Kennedy recounts JFK’s scorn for LBJ (theglobeandmail.com)
- Book: Kennedy Scorned Idea of Johnson as President (abcnews.go.com)
- Jackie No Fan of MLK, LBJ (foxnews.com)