prosecutors …noted that Alyssa Bustamante had dug two graves several days in advance, and that on the evening of the killing had sent her younger sister to lure Elizabeth outside with an invitation to play. Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified that the teenager told him “she wanted to know what it felt like” to kill someone. Prosecutors also cited journal entries in which Bustamante described the exhilaration of killing Elizabeth.
“I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they’re dead,” Bustamante wrote in her diary, which was read in court by a handwriting expert. “I don’t know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the ‘ohmygawd I can’t do this’ feeling, it’s pretty enjoyable. I’m kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now…lol.”
Bustamante then headed off to a youth dance at her church while a massive search began for the missing girl. http://news.yahoo.com/mo-teen-gets-life-possible-parole-killing-141938731.html
- Alyssa Bustamante: 5 Things to Know About the Teen Killer (ibtimes.com)
- Teen killing was ‘ahmazing’ (theage.com.au)
- ‘Ahmazing’: US teen admits killing neighbour was ‘pretty enjoyable’ (smh.com.au)
Mitt Romney LOSES BIG in Missouri, Colorado and Minneapolis after a mini super Tuesday in the Midwest last night. The final results of the caucauses and non binding primaries was not in until after midnight.
But early on Santorum was the big winner in Missouri and it was on, politically speaking.
I wrote that Santorum could be the stealth contender this year as Obama was in 2008. This dull contest is actually getting exciting. I would vote for anybody but MITT.
- Rick Santorum Wins Colorado & Minnesota Caucuses, Missouri Primary to Shake Up GOP Race Again (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Santorum breaks Romney momentum (seattlepi.com)
- Resurgent Rick Santorum beats Mitt Romney in Minnesota, Missouri, and Colorado (boston.com)
what are the facts of this crime? An adult, a white male, steelworker, father of three kids, killed, confessed to killing three year old Breeann. From the name and the location it sounds like the man is a white male, just guessing from the names of the neighbors also that this neighbor was white, Breeann was Hispanic.
Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Stephen Sokoloff said that in addition to first degree murder, Morgan was charged with armed criminal action and tampering with physical evidence.
“Morgan is charged with causing the death of Breeann Rodriguez, 3-years old, also of Senath, by suffocating her,” Sokoloff told ABC affiliate KAIT-TV. “The charge is that he did this on Aug. 6, the day that she went missing.”
- Breeann’s Death: ‘Felt Like It Took an Hour’ (abcnews.go.com)
- Body of Missing 3-Year-Old Breeann Rodriguez Found (abcnews.go.com)