Michael Kors and Zynga are going public. The IPOs for either are settling at a price. For Kors it is expected to be about 20 per share and Zynga about 12 which has gone up from the initial pricing at 8-10 per share.
Unless you are doing the trailing stop thing you can’t put any positions on Kors just yet because the price has not been set at this writing.
- What Do Investors Love More: Real Designer Handbags or Virtual Yellow Tractors? (readwriteweb.com)
- Michael Kors Initial Public Offer Said to Be Oversubscribed (businessweek.com)
- Michael Kors IPO prices at $20 (marketwatch.com)
- Project IPOVille: Michael Kors! Zynga! (money.cnn.com)
Happy birthday to the big government believers and thank you democrats and republicans for the worst financial year on record. What did you do on your birthday Mr. President? Burn ribs on a Barbque while the market fiddled with doom? What the hell do we need these selfish leaders for? If you can’t steer the ship or shut the fat cat loopholes then just go home. ?/p>
- Happy Birthday Barack… Dow Plummets Over 500 Points (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Breaking…….Stocks Pile On Losses; Dow Drops 400 Points Amid Economy Worries (annem040359.wordpress.com)