AG Eric Holder is jammed in by the decision to create Fast and Furious. Oh, I know he claims no knowledge of it. The guns may not jam but he is in a real jam just now. I think it’s looking more ugly for the WH and their knowledge of when and who in the Fast and Furious debacle. Heads should roll and the first one should be the AG Holder. He can’t say he didn’t know. I am not buying it nor his damn guns.
The documents show extensive communications between then-ATF Special Agent in Charge of the Phoenix office Bill Newell – who led Fast and Furious – and then-White House National Security Staffer Kevin O’Reilly. Emails indicate the two also spoke on the phone. Such detailed, direct communications between a local ATF manager in Phoenix and a White House national security staffer has raised interest among Congressional investigators looking into Fast and Furious. Newell has said he and O’Reilly are long time friends.
- MORE ON THAT ATF GUN-SMUGGLING SCANDAL: New Fast and Furious docs released by White House. “The do… (pajamasmedia.com)
- White House releases new Fast and Furious docs (cbsnews.com)
- New Fast and Furious docs released by White House (tancredoradio.wordpress.com)
- White House Releases Docs, Extensive Communications on Secret Gun-Running operation, Reveals Extensive Communications between WH and agent in charge (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
Repairman (bi-racial) Faces Charges Of Cleaning Out Bay Area ATMs, Refilling Them With Counterfeit Bills
“He went into seven of these machines, took the cash out and replaced it with counterfeit, and not sophisticated, just simply taking some bills, placing them on the Xerox machine, cut them up and put them in its place in the machines,” said Steve Wagstaffe, San Mateo County District Attorney.
- ATM repairman accused of loading fake money (sfgate.com)
- Diebold employee and ATM repairman accused of swapping $200K in fake bills for cash (boingboing.net)
- ATM Repairman Accused of Filling Machines with Fake Cash [Crime] (fakeiitian.com)