Everybody knows that only Charlton Heston could play Moses. But the epic is in the works by director Steven Speilburg. Despite often being overlooked for best director by Hollywood he like Spike Lee keeps churning out the flics.
Steven Spielberg is near to etching in stone with Warner Bros on that biopic portraying the Jewish leader as the warrior to beat all warriors. With a working title of Gods And Kings, what’s envisioned is “a movie like a Braveheart-ish version of the Moses story,” an insider tells us. “Him coming down the river, being adopted, leaving his home, forming an army, and getting the Ten Commandments.” And despite the awesome screen possibilities of the parting of the Red Sea…
The Red Sea was parted by Moses this has been proven by Biblical archeologists. I loved the 10 Commandments. My advice to Speilburg is to cast Moses with an unknown. That way no one can compare him to the original Moses. Please don’t use any big names for the lead role. The best movies I’ve ever seen usually cast someone unknown in the lead role or at least not known to the US. I am sure he can find just the right Jew in Israel. This move should be good for his stocks of which I own. I have lots of entertainment stock.
- Steven Spielberg’s Moses Movie? Director Nearing Deal For ‘Gods And Kings’ (news.moviefone.com)
- Steven Spielberg Finally Nears Deal To Direct Moses Epic GODS AND KINGS (geektyrant.com)
- Steven Spielberg To Direct Moses Epic, ‘Gods and Kings’ (screenrant.com)
When Megan Fox told a British magazine that director Michael Bay “wants to be like Hitler on his sets” and that he’s “a nightmare to work for,” it was the final nail in the coffin for the actress’ tenure with the mega summer franchise. She was eventually booted and not invited back to star in Transformers: Dark of the Moon. Fox bit the hand that fed her, since the franchise made her name.
“She was in a different world, on her BlackBerry. You gotta stay focused,” Bay said in the July issue of GQ. “And you know, the Hitler thing. Steven said, ‘Fire her right now.'” The “Steven” in question is none other than Steven Spielberg, who executive produces the series
- Michael Bay Says Steven Spielberg Ordered Him to Fire Megan Fox (shoppingblog.com)
- Shia LaBeouf: Megan Fox Can’t ‘Sh-t Talk’ Michael Bay (justjared.buzznet.com)
- Why Was Megan Fox Fired from Transformers? (thehollywoodgossip.com)