Monthly Archives: October 2012
Every time I teach catastrophic events something big happens. We did a model of a hurricane hitting the East Coast a week before Sandy was born. I told the kids that route almost never happens. I also told them to watch for an event because a big one is coming.
I told my psychologist I once had a dream that we went to the moon to destroy it. The moon this time will cause a lot of higher tides and a stronger storm surge.
- Major Hurricane Sandy – ‘Frankenstorm’ – Threatens East Coast After Battering Cuba (insurancejournal.com)
- Update: Hurricane Sandy Death Toll at 41; ‘Super Storm’ Eyes East Coast (insurancejournal.com)
- Hurricane Sandy Nears East Coast (science.slashdot.org)
By Mike Mount, CNN Senior National Security Producer
The Air Force wants to rebuild a “fence” around Earth to keep the riff-raff out.
Sounds like a Hollywood script to counter aliens or asteroids but it’s a real program the military wants to update at an estimated cost of $3.5 billion.
Just don’t expect any space cowboys digging post holes and wrangling barbed wire in orbit.
View original post 508 more words
Zynga, creators of the once unbelievably popular FarmVille game, has followed an age-old public relations tactic of releasing its own bad news during the height of someone else’s good news.
In Zynga’s case, that meant laying off hundreds of employees at the very same time Apple was hosting a widely touted launch event for its latest iPad and iMac devices, one that kept the majority of the world’s tech journalists glued to their live feeds.
Reports have surfaced that San Francisco-based Zynga laid off more than 100 employees in the firm’s Austin office and entirely closed its Boston office during the Apple event on Tuesday. The Next Web reports that employees were forced to turn in company-issued laptops and other devices and clear out their desks — all while the rest of the tech industry was debating if $329 was too…
View original post 125 more words
Everybody is talking about this one. Obama et al knew about the Benghazi attack within two hours that it was a planned terrorist attack. Instead he lied and Hillary lied about the cause and the circumstances of the attack.
They came out immediately and said it was some frazy video about Mohammed. What liars. Is this a high crime? It’s a big lie that’s for sure. Someone released the emails and the smoking gun.
- White House knew of extremist claims in Benghazi attack (fox6now.com)
- Emails show White House knew of 9/11 Benghazi terror attack within 2 hours (twitchy.com)
- Liar-In-Chief Finally Exposed: Official Government Emails Prove White House Told Of Militant Claim Within Two Hours Of Benghazi Attack (mikesright.wordpress.com)
- CBS News: Why didn’t we send the military to rescue Benghazi personnel? (hotair.com)
- Benghazi Conspiracy Points to Obama and Muslim Brotherhood (godfatherpolitics.com)
Donald Trump announced today that he would pay to any charity of Obama‘s choice 5 million if he would release his passport app and his college records from Columbia because he wants to know more about BHO.
I learned a lot about Daddy Obama who was a drunkard and a wife beater and a huge communist egomaniac.
I bet Obama won’t bite this bait.
- Donald Trump Announcement: Mogul Offers $5M to Charity if Obama Releases College Transcripts (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- In video, Donald Trump says he will donate $5 million to charity if Obama releases college, passport records by Oct. 31 – @washingtonpost (washingtonpost.com)
- Donald Trump Offers Obama Deal (fox2now.com)
Obama was finally ready for friendly fire from Mitt Romney. I think both men held their own. Romney had some really good lines like we can’t kill our way out of this and told Obama that attacking him was not an agenda. Mitt must have got the memo and the meme that he was going to be painted as a warmonger and one who start a war should he win. I hate wars, rumors of wars and talk of war but I had to listen to this debate. Not just because it was the anniversary of JFK‘s talk to the people about crazy Cuba and ruffian Russia about to sneak attack our shores or our cities.
That is in the past but did Obama really pass the commander in chief test as valiantly as JFK did? I don’t think so. Mitt had a real look of a winner for the first time. He has become more likeable. Finally I think we need some real role models. White folks have got to step up because Mexicans and blacks continue to have bastard (technical term–no daddies) babies at a young age and rely way too much on welfare and think it is okay to have a baby at sixteen.
I think that Mormonism is a good model. It is a better model than Obama’s Mao Mao daddy and welfare and social dependency that will give everybody a fair shot. He slipped and said that recently.
I am a conservative, independent who was undecided at the beginning of the campaign and I still am because there is no solid conservative in this race. I voted early and straight GOP as I said I would. It comes down to who told fewer lies with a straight face. Or who told more lies to the camera with a wink and a nod. Finally, I couldn’t care less if Obama loses. I am through with him. And if you use that idiom please note it is comprised of FOUR words, one contraction making it THREE words. And it is not: “could careless or could care less” even so-called educated people can’t get my idiom right LOL. You are actually saying the opposite of what you mean when you leave out the “not”. I think the use of the negative is tricky for some people.
Here’s what changed my mind: I voted my values, although I hope the next president can keep the stock market in a bullish mode. Hopefully Romney can hold up a higher standard of family life and business model and doing the right thing like my kids did: get an education, get a job, get married THEN have CHILDREN! And stop leaving teachers to raise your little bastards and then complaining about the JOB WE ARE DOING. Don’t make me mad when they touched on how much they love teachers. Yes we deserved that shout out and now something about it. Keep these brown and black people from having babies that they don’t care about two years after they are born. Get some parental education going as well as English classes. We know everyone has reproductive rights and can have as many babies as they cannot feed. They also have unreproductive rights AKA choice option to abort aas many babies as they can feed. The last stats I saw said that married women had more abortions than any other group, especially black married women. Who knew?
Oh boy, that’s the domestic mess we are in now.
- Last chance debate between Romney, Obama (goerie.com)
- President Obama, Mitt Romney to face off in final debate (wtkr.com)
- No One Likes Mitt Romney (boomantribune.com)
- Obama Defends His ‘Apology Tour’ of the Middle East (newser.com)
- Romney becomes first candidate in 16 years to decline youth debate (rawstory.com)
- Insight: Women voters helped make Obama; could they break him? (reuters.com)
Alexis Wright is not your ordinary Mexican Madam living in quiet Kennebunkport Maine. No, she was running a brothel with married men out and about town who were inside her building not doing zumba but paying for Alexis and other women doing whatever they wanted to the soundtrack of moans and groans!
The neighbors knew that was not a soundtrack for exercise but rather sexercise inside a brothel. She is described as a nympomanic bisexual brothel runner who got caught in a sting. Did the neighbors tip off the police? I sure would have.
- Ex-mayor among those on Zumba “john” list (cbsnews.com)
- Police release 21 names in Maine Zumba sex case (cnsnews.com)
- Accused Zumba Madam Allegedly Posted Videos Of Johns Online (connecticut.cbslocal.com)